The Seekers
Please Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Seekers
Please Login
The Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi...here is my story....

3 posters

Go down

hi...here is my story.... Empty hi...here is my story....

Post  Yondaime Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:30 pm

I will start first Smile
My real name is Alex and nice to meet u all...

TheAkio
nin id: 38687

Birthday: 13.04.1991
Born: Moldova

Height: 1.91 m
Weight: 120 KG
Blood Type: A+

Personality: Genius,Believer,Follower of the Jesus!
Liked Food: Kiwi
Disliked Food: Nothing

Desired Opponent: God
Hobbies: Anime

I believe in God with all my Heart,Mind and all what i got...God is my Father, my Protector and my Savior..."Jesus Christ"...I will follow Him all the time...He is my life goal..."I was gifted by God with Power...and my teacher was also God...so he is all what I need...!
Long story ^_^... I was born in Water Fall village where all was nice to me...all ppl said that I am blessed by God...that i will be a great Ninja...I was born in a nice family and I was having also an older sister that always was beating me so we always fight one time I closed her so she broke the glass of the door and get cut herself...then first time I felt regret for doing so...and even if we wasn't an perfect family but I always liked and loved her, but one day my mother was needed to go out from village to work to get money so I loosed part of my life then at 9 year's old,and after this all our family was becoming to ruin my sister join to some outlaw ppl, my father was always busy with work...and I was always alone...My mother was maked enought money so we could borrow a nice house so we moved to Leaf Village, my sister was thinking for suicide cuz she was grown and my father couldnt understand her, he all time got angry cuz we was a very hard time for him(he was just unprepared)...Year's was going so the situation become even harder between us, so one day my sister was going to suicide herself and beffore she was going to jump from the roof she was ask god if u love me or if I need u please come...and then i felt something that i need my sister so i come and rescued her...but I didnt realyze what i was doing, year's was going so my sister left all her bad thoughts and all her bad friend and was trying to search God...after this she invited me to an camping of Christian (but because of that incident that was in my family i was doing terrible thing that i cant say) I didnt know that...but i was going and when i saw I was amazed and I agreed that i was doing something terrible so this was my first time of meeting God...ofcourse mby they was before but from this time I was knowing him for real...So here my story just begun?? Smile...Hope its not boring enjoy the game and please w8 for u're story Smile

Yondaime

Back to top Go down

hi...here is my story.... Empty Thats cool

Post  Gusting Wind Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:40 am

Glad you took time and wrote something

Gusting Wind
Admin

https://seekers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

hi...here is my story.... Empty Re: hi...here is my story....

Post  pow rill24 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 am

nice to meet you Very Happy

pow rill24

Back to top Go down

hi...here is my story.... Empty Re: hi...here is my story....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum